All products are guaranteed brand new, fully imported, quality-assured and single handedly chosen.

Friday, September 17, 2010

The ONLY organic baby cereal with DHA and Probiotic!

Weeks before my baby started solids, I plunged into research and scouted around for his first foods. Reading that rice cereal is the recommended, perfect and least allergenic first food to introduce, I began scrutinizing the ingredients in each baby rice cereals available in the market to make sure it's organic, wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, BPA-free and if possible, free of charge too! 

What I discovered was most cereals contained nutrients and minerals but none came close to offering a great combination of DHA (for eye & brain development) and probiotic (immune support). I was even more assured to know that it's Dr Sears recommended. 

I got my relative to send me some from the U.S. and tried it on my baby. The cereal is finely blended, creating a smooth, yummy texture when water/milk is added. The first time I fed him with HappyBellies, he cleaned and emptied the bowl. No signs of allergy or constipation after that too. Plus at RM25 for a 198-gram tin, it's really value for money.

Try one today! Click here for more information. 


No comments:

Post a Comment