All products are guaranteed brand new, fully imported, quality-assured and single handedly chosen.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Aveeno for Sensitive/Eczema-Prone Skin

If I’m given a wish, I would wish for another wish (*kiasu*) and ask for #1 health and happiness always for my baby and #2  a better, smoother skin for him. I saw this coming even before he was born; his Daddy has a history of eczema and the likelihood of him it was rather high. True enough, as far as I could remember, his skin was never smooth like a baby’s bum since birth.

The journey to finding THE remedy for his eczema-skin began. Read my journey of trying everything and anything here. Aveeno came recommended by my sister whose children have very dry skin too. 

Aveeno Soothing Relief Moisture Cream

Again, getting it locally was close to impossible. I got a friend to help me buy one from the U.S. and since then, have never looked back. 

The cream is gentle enough for my baby's skin, keeping it moisturised all the time. Plus it's fragrance-free and is made from natural colloidal oatmeal. My boy's skin improved a lot ever since, with less rashes and break-outs.

Even my former babysitter loved it, saying "it doesn't leave an oily trace on our hands!"  


For more information, please see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment